Greetings! My name is Te’om ben Avraham, DMin, “The Spirit Doctor”, an independent researcher, published author, therapeutic philosopher, and spiritual companion specializing in mystical experiences and unusual phenomena. I am also a psychoanalytic psychotherapist with over ten years in private practice as an analyst and volunteer crisis counselor. I have trained and hold certificates in Jungian Psychotherapy, Clinical Hypnosis, Drug & Alcohol Counseling, and Mental Health First Aid. Additionally, I am an ordained interfaith rabbi and spiritual humanist celebrant.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Association for Clinical Pastoral Education (ACPE Practitioner)
- Spiritual Directors International
- International Association of Crime Analysts
Religious and Fraternal:
- Church of the Larger Fellowship (Unitarian Universalist)
- Fellowship of Isis
- Native American Church (Oklevueha Lakota Sioux Nation)
- Ancient and Mystical Order Rosæ Crucis
- Quatuor Coronati Lodge No. 2076 (QCCC)
- Ordo Templi Orientis (Corresponding Associate)
- Correspondence Chess League of America
- International High IQ Society
Proud alumnus of John Jay College of Criminal Justice, City University of New York, Thomas Edison State University, Rutgers University, University of Notre Dame, University of Oxford, and the Graduate Center for Pastoral Logotherapy.